We reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions at any time with immediate effect.
1. The stand holder means the party whose name and/or company name and address is on the application form.
2. The company means Tatcon Blackpool, part of Tatcon Events.
3. The company will provide stand space and equipment only as specified and agreed in the application form.
4. If cheques are returned unpaid by the company’s bankers, the company reserves the right to recover its costs plus an administration charge from the drawer.
5. The stand holder will strictly adhere to the payment method that is agreed on the application form. If payment is not received the stand will not be secured and available to other stand holders on the waiting list. In such cases the company reserves the right to recover the balance due from the original stand holder.
6. Stand holders must complete their stands by 10:00am on the day of the event opening to general public (Saturday 19th August 2017) without exception. If a stand holder fails to set up as stated they will not be allowed to exhibit. All payment in this case will be non-refundable.
7. Stand holder vehicles will not be allowed near the exhibition loading area one hour prior to the event opening to the public and 15 minutes after the event has closed to the public, without exception.
8. Stand holders must have completely cleared their stand by 1pm on Monday 21st August 2017 without exception.
9. All property delivered to the company or venue in connection with this application will be at the total risk of the stand holder. All property not reclaimed by midnight on the last day will be disposed of by the company as it sees fit, with no recompense or consultation to or with the stand holder.
10. The company will check the quality of the displays. Any stand holder displaying undesirable goods or services will be required to leave the premises and their stand closed. The company will not issue refunds in such cases. PLEASE NOTE: Tattoo Artists are NOT allowed to sell tattoo machines or supplies from their stands, if you would like to sell machines or supplies you must book a separate trade stand.
11. No PA equipment may be used by exhibitors for any reason.
12. The company expects to attract members of the public to the event but takes no responsibility for the final numbers attending.
13. The company accept no responsibility for loss or damage to stand holders stock, stand, equipment, persons or vehicles however caused. Entry to this event is at the stand holder’s risk.
14. All exhibitors must have adequate Public and Products Liability Insurance in place covering their attendance at this event. The company reserves the right to inspect certificates of insurance and any dispute over the sufficiency of such insurance, the company’s decision will be final.
15. The company will not pay any compensation arising from the convention, these terms and conditions or in any other way whatsoever to any stand holder, their agent or representatives.
16. All electrical equipment used at the event must be P.A.T Tested. You must make your own arrangements to have your electrical equipment certified. Any items not containing a valid and in date P.A.T test sticker will not be allowed to be used. We will have an electrician on site for
P.A.T testing but this will incur an additional fee.
17. All artists must conform to current Environmental Health Bylaws relative to the local administrative area. Where guidelines and best practice drafts are in place they must follow the said documents as far as reasonably practicable.
18. All traders and artists’ will answer, if asked, any authority officers’ questions to the best of their ability.
19. Under NO circumstances must tattooing be done on tables for reasons of health and safety. Anyone seen tattooing on a table will be
asked to stop and may be asked to leave the event by the venue.
20. All artists must provide their own bed/couch/arm rest or arrange to share with another artist. These will not be supplied by the company to
artists. The company will be supplying stackable chairs, power, table, medical waste disposal (including sharps), water and paper towels.
21. On signing, the stand holder agrees to be bound to these terms and conditions without exception.
22. The contract is subject to the laws of England and Wales. All disputes arising out of this contract will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.